It's 3:20AM and I can't sleep, but I'm so tired. David has gotten up from bed several times tonight having hallucinations. Just when I'm thinking he's doing so good ......WHAM! I know if I try to sleep, my mind will be racing....... I try not to think or worry, but haven't figured that one out yet ...................
And I say, "thank you God that he's sleeping so well right now."
9 comments:
It's 2:25 AM, and I am right with you, I know the racing mind feeling. I don't have the situation you are in, but I know it is coming. I try to solve all the problems that don't even exist yet. Thank goodness for blogs .. and hot milk. Peace be with you. Judi
Dolores, I'm sorry that David isn't sleeping. Maybe all the excitement of late has disturbed his sleep pattern. If it doesn't improve, maybe the doctor can give you something to give him to help him sleep through the night. I remember my mom getting up. Loosing sleep will affect your health. Keeping you in prayers, Debbie
I am so very sorry. I know that this setback can really be devastating. Please know that the Lord is with you and will walk with you as you go through these difficulties.
Blessings,
Vikki
Oh, Dolores, I am sorry. I can only imagine how difficult this is for you. I am keeping you both in my prayers.
Hugs,
Kim
Hello there!
It may be time to talk to David's physician about something to help him sleep ..... I am thinking about you today dear friend.
I have read that Alzheimer's patients often don't sleep much at night. One suggestion I have also read about is to keep them going during the day so they tire out. Of course, I think you do a pretty good job of that already! You are certainly blessed to still be creating such beautiful memories. We were blessed to have a wonderful Thanksgiving with my grandmother. I try so hard not to look into the future to what next year's holiday season might bring.
Hugs,
Karla
Oh my goodness, do I feel for you. Those sleepless nights really drain you both physically and emotionally. Take care of yourself. By the way, I love that profile picture of you.
Delores,
I hope things are going smoothly for you and David. You are in my thoughts and Prayers.
Judi
Sleep is so precious. I hope you both get some relief soon.
Post a Comment