I Believe...

"LIFE IS NOT ABOUT WEATHERING THE STORM, ...IT'S ABOUT LEARNING TO DANCE IN THE RAIN"

Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Good Week...

So far so good this week...there are 'sightings' along the way each day ( hiccups in our life ), but all in all,  our life is better than I thought if would be 4 years ago.

And I say, "thank you God for good days."

                       May 2000

5 comments:

judi/Gmj said...

Yes, thank you God for the good days!
HE never gives us more than we can handle. I say that frequently. :)

Vikki G said...

Oh my goodness...can I relate! Today was a good day for my grandma~ Yea! Beautiful picture of you both.
Be blessed,
Vikki

Papa said...

Today was a good day for me for the most part. I'm glad you and yours had one as well. I did kind of go off for a few, staring off and going blank. Hang in and don't give up.

Rebecca Nelson said...

OMG Girly...you are gorgeous! And you so lovely with your beloved.

Praying good days will continue.

Love, Rebecca

Latane Barton said...

love the picture. You two are just so cute together. I know you have so many wonderful memories that you share as you go along life's rocky road. I think about you two often and pray for lot more good days than bad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...