Today is our daughter's 45th birthday. Wow, where does time go, it doesn't seem that long ago when David would come home from work and rock her.
David had nicknames for our children and me. Karen's name was Missy Prissy. She was definitely a daddy's girl and lived up to her nickname.
She was never too big for her daddy to carry her.
She's been cutting his hair since Alzheimer's....
Thank God for pictures and precious memories...
A visit with her dad last week. The look of love...
A wonderful daughter, wife, and mother to 6 children. You've always made us proud!!!!Happy Birthday to our Missy Prissy....we love you!!






29 comments:
Happy Birthday to my special niece. When you were a baby, I carried you outside and talked to you about the stars in the Texas night sky. Love you.
I've been thinking about you the last few days .. love to read your updates. My daughter will turn 45 this year as well. Her little name was 'Frizzy Lizzie.' Happy Birthday to your Missy Prissy!!!
What a sweet daughter and sweet post. How many of her kids are adopted?
Hugs and prayers,
Carol
so pretty, like her mama.
This is such a sweet (& a bit bittersweet) post. Happy Birthday to your pretty daughter. I love her special nickname and now I'm wondering what yours is ;-).
I'd like to add my best wishes of a wonderful birthday to David's Missy Prissy. You can see the love in her eyes and his, too. Happy Birthday.
Dolores, Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter! I'm so glad I have a daughter - they are so special! (especially after having those two wacky sons of mine!)
Hope David is having a good week, and YOU, TOO!
She's a beautiful gal and a loving daughter. Hope that she has a wonderful birthday!
She's Missy Prissy and you're still "Sweetie"?
Happy Birthday to your "all grown up " sweetie!!! It doesn't take long does it...sigh...
She's Beautiful!!
hughugs
I had to laugh at the 2nd pic. I can see someone's hand in David's front pocket. I guess it was a security measure so they didn't fall in the water.
Happy birthday to your missy prissy! This is a beautiful post! My daughter is a daddy's girl still at 40!
Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter! You have so many wonderful old photos. Did you ever take slides? That's my problem...most of our old pictures of the kids are slides.
Happy Birthday, Karen...love those blue eyes...I got them too!
Missy Prissy is such a pretty girl, you're all very pretty Taylor girls, lol! Oh, girls are daddy's little girls, no matter how many. I love to see your lovely and precious photos, they're so full of love and hey!...it's still like that! No one's died, you can still have memmorie photos sweet lady. Happy Birthday aaaaand many moreeee...Love,
FABBY
Mom,
What a sweet and heartfelt post! Thank you! The pictures make me happy and sad all at the same time.
Thank you for the good birthday wishes from all your followers... so many kind words and very touching!
Love,
Karen
Happy Birthday to your daughter....happy giving birth day to you....
Oh what a beautiful girl. Happy Birthday Missy Prissy. Our youngest daughter is 48 and daddy always called her Toots, he still does and she loves it. David looks so proud of his daughter and he looks great in those pictures. Hugs...Lu
Happy birthday to you Missy P.I love the picture of you gazing at your Dad, yes, it is so good to have pictures , and best of all ,Godly children.
Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter. I followed her blog before yours. Your daughter is a reflection on you. Gracious, beautiful and a wonderful mother.
Happy Birthday to your sweet daughter and may the lord bless her with more years to come and good health. We do thank the lord for the good memories and the ability to capture them on film.
What a beautiful lady! Hope you have a wonderful day and David is having an even better week!
Tracy
Awwww...what sweet sweet pictures! It's so obvious the love that's between the two of them...it truly shows! Love you! L~
Your daughter is a beautiful girl, and I know how special her heart is too from your writing about her before. Thank God for photographs and beautiful memories. Happy Birthday to your daughter. Six children and she has the look in her eyes of a child herself.
Karen
Happy birthday to your beautiful daughter, Dolores. I am sorry about David, I hope he calms down soon,offering some prayers for him....Christine
Your daughter is beautiful. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY birthday to her. sandie
Happy belated birthday to your beautiful daughter. I really think she is a combination of both of you!! SO pretty. She sure does NOT look her age, she has that in common with YOU! XO, Pinky
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I thought that your post was a typo... your daughter is not 45? Is she? Wow! Happy belated birthday Karen.
I am writing down Joshua 1:9 ... PERFECT!
Happy Belated Birthday to your daughter! Sorry it's a late wish! But....I'm not believing the 45 bit, she doesn't begin to look close to that, and there is no way that you can have a daughter that is 45, isn't that how old you are?! :) I love the pictures, they are so precious. And that is why pictures are so special!
Happy Happy Birthday to your wonderful daughter!!!
The pictures are great and i sure hope you had a good day!
Think about you and David often!
Big hugs from Indian
Leontien
Post a Comment