I Believe...

"LIFE IS NOT ABOUT WEATHERING THE STORM, ...IT'S ABOUT LEARNING TO DANCE IN THE RAIN"

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

HE WALKS!!!

David is walking and eating!!!    One of his caretakers looked down the hall near his room one morning this week and he was walking.    He's not real steady on his feet, but heck ... he was in bed for two weeks, what do we expect.    He also tried to do a little sweeping yesterday.

Here's a short video of Casey giving David a kiss.

His appetite is back and he's eating soft food!!

So far no more outburst of agitation or anger. 

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.
GOD IS GOOD! 

24 comments:

Helen said...

OK cutie! Chills all over my body right now!!!!

Donna said...

Oh, I LOVE the video Delores! Makes me feel like we're right there With you all!!
God is Indeed Good Girl! David looks great...
(((HUG)))

Happy@Home said...

Wonderful news, Dolores!
The video is precious. I remember when dogs would visit the memory care unit when my mom lived there. They always seemed to put a smile on the residents faces. So sweet. Was that your voice we heard? I always think it's fun to put a voice to the blogger. :)

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

I am SO happy, that is wonderfukl news!!!!!!!!! God sure IS good!!!! XO, Pinky

Gilda Spitz said...

Fantastic! Loved the video. What a great idea to include it in your blog! Like Happy@Home, I was also wondering if that was your voice in the video.

Vee said...

So glad that he's walking and eating. You're right, he was abed for a while there. It takes a toll. Casey is a special and a sweet dog. Love seeing those kisses and hearing David's gentle accent.

Betty said...

You could tell he really enjoyed that kiss. The smile said it all!

Unknown said...

What wonderful news!!!!

Chatty Crone said...

All the time - God is good.

Barbara said...

Oh, that's wonderful!! I'm so glad he is doing better!

Joy said...

Different to hear your voice! You got a bit of a Texas twang, darlin'! That was really neat to watch.

Unknown said...

Terrific!!!!!!

judi/Gmj said...

every smile is worth a thousand words. he looks good. Casey looks like she loves her daddy.

Thoughtfully Blended Hearts said...

♥♥♥ :-)

KathyB. said...

This just makes me happy! I love the Texas twang in the voices I heard, and the smile on David's face...

Tomarie said...

Shoot! Can't see it on the iPad or the new laptop. Prolly don't have whatever program I need to have downloaded on it. Would it be hard to link it to an e-mail???
But...sure am glad he's walking, eating and sleeping! God is good!! Love you! L~

Anonymous said...

Hate to disappoint, but the wonderful Texas twang is mine (Nelwyn). Although Dolores has had great fun at my expense by telling me everyone thinks I am her!!

Andrea said...

God is good. So happy I checked your blog this morning.

Andrea

xinex said...

So happy for this good news, Dolores. Hope it keeps up...Christine

LV said...

There are a lot of tragic things that happens to us, but this is one of the worst. I have known people that had to deal with this and it was terrible. One thing we have to never forget, they are not responsible for what they say or do. Blessings to you and family.

Anonymous said...

So happy he is back on his feet. Love that about the dog. We were advised to get a dog and this has really helped my DH. He walks her and plays with her. It has brought him out of himself. What a blessing. Glad that David still cares about the dog.

JeanMac said...

So so happy = loved hearing David's voice! Sending love.

romance-of-roses said...

That is great Dolores, the best news ever. Hurray! and thank God. He looks wonderful and Casey was showing his love for David, how sweet.
Blessings, Lu

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Oh honey, I'm so glad he's walking finally, now that is an imprevement for David! God bless him. Lots of hugs,
FABBY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...