I Believe...

"LIFE IS NOT ABOUT WEATHERING THE STORM, ...IT'S ABOUT LEARNING TO DANCE IN THE RAIN"

Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving Blessings!


I'm so excited!!!    The weather prediction for the San Antonio area on Thanksgiving day is clear skies,  with a high of 69 degrees.   Sounds like perfect weather to me.   We'll have 10 grandchildren here,..... so I'm hoping and praying for sunshine.


David has appeared to be a bit more confused the last few days.   I'm hoping and praying he can enjoy our family time together.    I know it will be good that we'll be home........ he can go to his room and close the door if the confusion or noise level is too much for him.


We have so much to be thankful for!!!!   So much love shared with our family and friends!      David is still doing so much better than I ever expected at this stage of our Alzheimer's journey. 


And I say, "thank you God......we have so much to be thankful for on Thanksgiving and everyday!"

"Daddy's girl" (double click the picture to see larger and more)

7 comments:

Helen said...

Sending you my most sincere wish for a perfect Thanksgiving with your family.

Hi David!

Rebecca Nelson said...

Praise God from whom ALL Blessings Flow!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and David and your lovely family.

You bless me!

Love, Rebecca

Papa said...

Judi and I wish you and yours a great holiday. Great pictures.

Debbie said...

Let me wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving with your precious loved ones. My family will be gathered near you in New Braunfels enjoying the beautiful weather and fellowship. I will be here in the Midwest enjoying cool temps and a chance of snow! But that's ok. God has given us plenty of heat and we have nowhere to go. I would have liked to be there though!
Toodles and blessings, Debbie

Tomarie said...

What a precious collage!!
So excited for you to be surrounded by love and family on Thanksgiving Day!
Love you!!!
L~

Happy@Home said...

Sounds like perfect weather for Thanksgiving day. I wish you a wonderful day with your family.

Jeannecoburn@mchsi.com said...

You had one grandchild missing?
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...