I Believe...

"LIFE IS NOT ABOUT WEATHERING THE STORM, ...IT'S ABOUT LEARNING TO DANCE IN THE RAIN"

Sunday, December 20, 2009

46 YEARS AGO TODAY!

How time flies!!!!!!   "Forty-six" years ago today our first  child, a son was born.   I don't know where the time has gone;  I don't feel that old (well, sometimes I do).      We have been so blessed with wonderful children and grandchildren!    To see our son as a loving husband, a wonderful father to his three boys, and to see the love and respect he receives as a  teacher, makes us proud, and is one of our greatest joys.   
(1963 - precious memories)
Oh my,  can this child survive?  He has fake rubber grapes in his mouth.
And here he is running with a glass Coke bottle...
He did survive ...... and he is definitely loved!!!!!    
And I say, "thank you God for a wonderful son!!"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!!!!!!

7 comments:

Rebecca Nelson said...

Beautiful baby, handsome father!

What a JOY this man-child must be to you my sweet friend.

Happy Birthday, Jeff!

Love to you~

Rebcca

judi/Gmj said...

You are not that old!
You faked it didn't ya? He is cute and looks to be loved to extremes.

Happy@Home said...

Happy Birthday to Jeff. It is very evident in the photo that he is loved by his adorable children. It is also evident by this post that he is loved by his parents. Lucky guy :-)

Tomarie said...

46 years old?! Dang he's old! Hey wait...I'M 46! Never mind...he's just a kid! Wow, it seems like just yesterday when he and I were listening to Cheap Trick over and over on his stereo! Lol!
Happy Birthday Cousin Jeff! May you have the best year yet!!!!
Love ya! L~

Vikki G said...

Dolores,
what a beautiful family you have~ You are a blessed woman. I hope all is well. Keeping you in prayer.
Blessings,
Vikki

Joy said...

What a wonderful photo of your son with his sons--priceless! I LOL at the 'dangerous' photos. Yeah, we survived childhood!! And, he is handsome!

Karen said...

I LOVE the picture of Jeff carrying the grapes in his mouth... I had forgotten about that picture :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...