I Believe...

"LIFE IS NOT ABOUT WEATHERING THE STORM, ...IT'S ABOUT LEARNING TO DANCE IN THE RAIN"

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Study explains why Alzheimer's drug Namenda is both safe and effective

I'm so glad that David takes Namenda and Aricept ....... not a cure, but it has helped him stay stable longer.

Study explains why Alzheimer's drug Namenda is both safe and effective

3 comments:

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Thank you for this post. I just found out this week that my cousin Doug has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's. He is 55.....

Barbara said...

I need to talk to the doc about Namenda for Clynt. He's already on Aricept.

Rebecca Nelson said...

My Dad is on both of these drugs. Sadly my FIL is not. My MIL has opted to give him ONLY vitamins and I can't begin to tell you the VERY FAST downhill slide he's been on without the proper medication.

Thanks for sharing~

xo~Rebecca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...